Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ADD Update

Well, I did get into the quilt scrap tote, but my initial plans got derailed. A couple years ago I participated in a block swap with some quilting friends.  I received blocks from everyone except for 2 people (and you know who you are!) I was in no big hurry to put this quilt together and I kept getting promises that the blocks were coming...um...yeah...doesn't even get mentioned anymore!  I got my blocks out and arranged them on the bed today...they will work perfectly for this project and I had a perfect brown cotton for the sashing, so this project should be a go!!! I also got 4 more burpies embroidered while masterminding the duvet...all and all a successful day in the studio...more to come!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...