Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello, It's Me...

...I've thought about us for a long, long time...okay, I know some of you are old enough to be Todd Rundgren fans. Just seemed like an appropriate start to a post I've composed a hundred times in my head, but didn't have the time or gumption to write. Summer has been busy (understatement of the year) what with work, traveling across the mountain to build the shop, trying to maintain somewhat of a garden and the usual summer stuff. Sewfast business has been very steady (thank you, loyal customers) and I have even managed a little sewing for me. Here are some pictures of our summer...

And in a few short weeks, this little Mister is going to be one year old! Gram loves you, Mr. Colt!

2 comments:

Jane M said...

Hmmmm, any storage for fabric in that great new building? Summers are short for all of us so hope you've had enjoyable times.

Maryissewfast said...

Too funny Jane! I will have to make sure I have a fabric room in there...temperature controlled to keep the stash at optimum quality!!!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...