Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just a quickie before I get Rolling...

I finished the wool coat last night...it turned out okay, but wasn't the WOW project I thought it would be...Meh...sometimes that happens.  The good news is that I still have some yardage left and may be able to eek out a short jacket or a vest for sure.  As I was watching Rudolph (the best Christmas cartoon ever, IMHO) last night, I made up a nice padded camera bag for my new digital and a matching bag for the recharging accessories.  One thing ticked off my list of things to do!  I have to run some errands today, but hope to get some sew time in...a day without sewing is...well, you can fill that blank in...guess I better get on that hamster wheel (aka the treadmill) and get this party started!  Good day y'all!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...