Monday, December 7, 2009

My bags are packed...I'm ready to go...

Well almost...I still have to pack up the dog's things for HIS little vacation, print out the boarding passes when we get into the 24 hour window...oh and there's that little thing called WORK that I have to show up for tonight.  Luckily it will be an activity filled night...the students have their first night route, so I will be busy and not get caught up in anticipation (I hope!!!)  Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary...what better place to spend it than Las Vegas!!!  See you at the end of the week!!!

5 comments:

Ann Made Studio said...

Have a great vacation! and Happy Anniversary!

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

Have a fabulous trip!

Summerset said...

Happy Anniversary and have a great time!

julia said...

I hope you have a great trip!!! Remember "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" But you can tell us if you want to. We're all ears!

Anonymous said...

Go see the Neon BoneYard. Take your camera. Visit the shark pool at the Golden Nugget. Definately go to the Freemont Experience. Hoover Dam is cool too!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...