Thursday, January 28, 2010

Report Card

Some projects finished! Whoo-hoo! What a good feeling.  Two of the scrub tops are ready to send and the other two should be not far behind!  I did get sidetracked a bit this morning, but it was all important stuff. Ran on the treadmill while watching Project Runway...Spoiler alert...if you haven't watched it stop reading right now...
Thank God they finally sent Ping home!!! Seriously! I understand about being different and innovative and all that jazz, but she just didn't do it for me!!! That's all I have to say on the subject! I wore the missoni cardigan again today and forgot to take a picture...dang it...I have been one poor historian here!  My Coldwater Creek order arrived today and for once I adore everything and it fits perfectly.  Their sizes for the most part run very big...I got a small in a lined houndstooth swing jacket and it fits me fabulously! Now I have not been a small in anyone's galaxy for a really long time, so it is an ego booster, but I am a reality girl and know that it's just the vanity sizing.  That's what makes RTW such a nightmare!  I lucked out today, but only because I am figuring out their sizing (and I read all the comments on line before I ordered!) Well, it's late and I probably should be getting ready for bed...G'night all!

2 comments:

julia said...

Ping shouldn't have even been there. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

Summerset said...

So agreed, Ping should have gone home last week at the very least! You don't send someone down the runway with their butt showing!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...