Friday, September 10, 2010

Make New Friends, but Keep the Old...

It was a blustery day in the UK...reminiscent of the stories by A.A. Milne. You know, Winnie the Pooh? Pooh is one of my favorite childhood friends. But I digress. This is not really a story about Pooh, although his creator penned these stories not far from where we are today.  We are hanging out at the house today and I found myself discovering new blog friends over at Pattern Review. I love reading sewing blogs and I love everyone who includes a link to their blog with their review. You guys are my new bestest bloggy friends...right up there with my old bestest bloggy friends! Now I'm off to read about your sewing adventures!

6 comments:

Maryissewfast said...

Thanks for visiting my little spot on the web!

Summerset said...

I've been following all the travel posts closely and it sounds and looks like you're enjoying England and some of your spare time!

Christiana said...

Isn't it great to have all these friends out in blogland. I've added you to my blogroll

Christiana
sewamusing.blogspot.com

Chrissy Weeks said...

Hi Mary - You are sweet, glad you became a follower. I love seeing what other people are doing with their sewing. And it was SO HOT here (Atlanta GA) today that I am jealous of your blustery weather. I lived in Edinburgh for a while and I actually prefer the weather over there! Hope you are well - Chrissy

liza jane said...

Isn't this fun? I'm having a ball with my sewing blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Maryissewfast said...

Thanks to all my new and old friends who comment...I love my sewing sisters (and brothers!!!)

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...