Saturday, December 29, 2012

Knit.Fail

Also Beaver.Fail, but we won't talk about that. I decided to work on my socks during the football game. I was at the turn of the heel. I got about halfway in and had to rip it back because I made a mistake. Okay, no biggie...it happens. I get back to knitting and the stitches fall off the needles! When the heel was almost done! Seriously! After that I had a few more mishaps so I stopped to cook dinner.  My joints are hurting now anyway, so I think I'll just read tonight. Freaking sock! I shall conquer you tomorrow!

2 comments:

gMarie said...

OH Mary - sorry your sock isn't cooperating. That's never any fun. Would you believe me if I said I didn't have ANY socks on the needles right now? g

Maryissewfast said...

What??? Are you sick Girlfriend??? I tamed that heel into submission...smooth sailing now!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...