Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Reason for my Sewing Slowdown

This little guy has been keeping me busy.
We've been helping Pop on the tractor...
And taking our new best friends for a ride on the tractor. We've been to the movies, and flown a kite, and even taken a nap! We went down at 1:30 and he was asleep at 2:00 when I woke up! He is spending some time with his other grandparents for a few days, so I should get some sewing in tonight as Pop is working! 
FabricMart is having another great sale and wouldn't you know it? The Maggy London border print I coveted is on sale for $2.80 a yard. Story of my life...oh well, I love it anyway at full price. Look for some garments soon

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...