Friday, October 11, 2013

Settling In...

It feels like I just dropped out of my old life and dropped into my new life. Probably because I did. The house is coming together nicely and I have been able to do a little sewing, even though it has been hemming pants and altering scrubs. I bought some scrubs to get started since they are inexpensive, even though they are super easy to make. I carefully bought online checking their sizing and reviews. Who would ever dream I would be a small? I bought a lot of tops in size medium that I had to alter the sleeves and take in the body 4 inches! Crazy! I am working hard at my new job and missing my honey terribly with the transition, but I know the first of the year will come soon and it will be the start of a whole new life. I've been working on the house and trying out vinyl decals. This graces my new sewing space.
The hallway, which is going to feature family photos have this wall art.
I plan to get something cutesy for the laundry room. Looking forward to the weekend with my honey. Here's a picture of my handsome grandson...he gets bigger by the minute!



1 comment:

gMarie said...

Love those vinyl decals - they are a great way to spruce up a space. I can't believe how big that little man is getting! Wasn't he just a wee baby? g

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...