Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Good Morning.…

 Wow! It's been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't had time to post. My sister in law came for a visit, which was fabulous! Then I had a week of ASG meetings, babies and getting ready for my trip to Moses Lake to see my sister, brother in law and niece. It had been a really long time since we had been together and the time flew by! We had so much fun, just hanging out, eating good food and enjoying each other. Can't wait to be together again! Now that I am back home, I have several projects in the works and my Sweetheart has gone to the ranch for a few weeks, so I have time to get things done. And what am I doing?

Watching YouTube with a cat on my lap! Time to go make the doughnuts! Much love, Mary 

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...