Monday, October 5, 2009

Casting Call

Ann of Gorgeous Fabrics started an interesting meme about who would you cast to play you in a film. I thought about this for a few days and then it just hit me...Susan Sarandon! From her portrayal of Louise (of "Thelma & Louise)to sassy Annie Savoy in Bull Durham, and Sister Helen Prejean in Dead Man Walking, Susan has shown a depth of character. I think she embodies my essence.
"I feel I've always been on the outside and always on the edge of an abyss. The women I portray, and the woman I am, are ordinary but maybe find themselves in extra-ordinary circumstances and what they do is at great cost." Susan Sarandon
So who would you cast to play you?

2 comments:

Linda L said...

Nice choice.

Kat said...

And, Mary, there is a resemblance too! Yes, I agree with Linda. That's a great choice.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...