Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rainy Day in Oregon...

But I don't mind...perfect weather for holing up in the studio and sewing. I continued to work on the Twilight goodies and a surprise for one of my favorite students. I also visited the local thrift store this morning and picked up 3 new pairs of jeans for a buck a piece. My thrifty Mother must be smiling in heaven. One was a pair of Levi 501s. It is amazing the difference in sizing. All three pairs were different sizes and they all fit perfectly! Talk about your Sisterhood of Traveling Pants!!! Now I am watching Trace on GAC and drinking a glass of 3 buck Chuck Chardonnay...life is good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Normal rainy day in Oregon. It's a wet 37 degrees here on the east coast brrrrr

Kat said...

Sounds great! May I join you? :)

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...