Monday, February 28, 2011

February Stats

After a very productive January, February's numbers look pretty weak:
• Digitized ODOT logo embroidered sample on Carharrt vest and made hat sized sample


• Frog lovie for Colt


• Frog stuffie for Colt


• Pink & Brown print Pendrell View B


and 12 kitchen towels
I hope with Me-Made-March beginning tomorrow I will get some more things finished in March, just so I have something "new" to wear. I have plenty of clothes, I just am in the mood for something new. March is looking like it's going to be pretty busy already, but hopefully this business will usher out the crazy winter weather we have been having and bring on some sunshine! Can I get an amen???

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...