Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day!

I haven't posted in awhile because I've been super busy. We got snow overnight, which is kind of fun considering it's my day off and I didn't have to go to work! I ventured out to the post office and was rewarded with a few fun packages...fabric for me and Leap Frog toys for Colt. The first load of fabric is in the wash and I think I will put on a batch of soup for dinner. Sewing, crochet, movie watching and maybe a walk in the snow are in order for the day.  Back to work tomorrow!

3 comments:

Linda L said...

This sounds like a good day!

Aminat said...

Enjoy the snow...it's cold and sunny here ..no snow for now. Enjoy your day

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely day!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...