Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm evil...

Or weak...one or both!!! I mowed the lawn this morning first thing because it just didn't work out yesterday. The lawn mower acted like it was broke and then I spilled a little oil on the driveway (kitty litter to the rescue), so I shelved that idea until Tom came home. Of course it fired right up for him, making me look like a big ol' slacker!!! So today I got the chore done and then treated myself to an everything bagel with my coffee while I read email. Damn Fabric.com!!! They know how much I love knits and sales!!! 30% off of knits with the code "KNIT709" I have been producing alot of things out of the studio lately, so I'm sure this fabric will not sit idly by. Go check it out my friends...wonderful knits for sale...mwuaaa-hahahahaha (or however you spell evil laugh!!!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean about Fabric.com. I think I am going to have to finally try some of those bamboo knits.

Trudy said...

Mary, thank you for your kind words on my blog regarding the passing of my grandmother. They are much appreciated. This is a difficult time, and it has hit me harder than I thought it would.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...