Saturday, April 2, 2011

Still here...

Plugging along...had a nice (wet) visit to the beach. No clams thanks to a killer storm, but saw some great wildlife. Half a dozen bald eagles performed on the beach for my birthday. The show doesn't get much better! We also saw a herd of elk in the park...I will show you when I download the pictures! Speaking of wildlife, we have a family of deer that are enjoying the grass in our front yard. I surprised them when I came home from my errands this morning and caught them out there again when I went to take some things to the trailer. I was able to snap a few pictures of them too before Barky von Pom-Pom scared them off! Again...I will share later...right now I just want to kick back, work on my socks and maybe enjoy a movie.  What else is there to do on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

2 comments:

gMarie said...

Sounds like a fabulous birthday weekend. Eagles and Elk oh my!

and there isn't much better than sock knitting and movie watching on a wet afternoon.

Are you caught up on Army Wives? g

Maryissewfast said...

Yep...all caught up on Army Wives! Have to watch the current episodes on Lifetime as I work Sunday nights, but it's all good!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...