Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Following my passions

Today I did very little in the sewing room, but it was a very productive day in other ways. My greenhouse is plant ready! I spent the morning up there, cleaning and organizing. I have a bag of seeds ready to plant and will probably start by this weekend. I am working tomorrow (starting a 6 day stretch) so I need to pace myself. I found out that we will have baby Hayden on Friday, so there will be nothing but baby time when I get off work on Friday. I did cut out 2 fleece jackets last night that should sew up really quick. The grey fleece is so thick, I think I will just use one layer for the flounce and finish with a blanket stitch. not sure what I am going to do for the closures...maybe some snaps...we'll see. Now I am going to watch Big Brother, drink a cup of tea and go to bed early!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...