Friday, May 16, 2008

Just a Quickie!

The nice weather has created a sense of urgency in me. There is so much to do outside and I want to get the rest of the garden in to take advantage of this great weather...which means sewing is on the backburner...not entirely mind you...it is always on my mind...I just have to wait til after dark to do it! My Hunny is coming home tonight, hopefully with a sturgeon for dinner. Gone are the days where the freezer is full of delectable sturgeon...when we lived on the coast by Coos Bay, Tom was a sturgeon God!!! Up here the pickings have not been as good, or maybe it is just a sign of the times. Mmmm...fingers crossed for catching good luck!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...