Saturday, April 5, 2008

Let's Get Sewing...

Yesterday was a no sew day (and you know that is like a day without sunshine!). Seems like tasks come in waves. I have been helping my boss with computer stuff...I am her IT person (and that's a pretty scary thing...let me tell ya!) I think I have her squared away for the moment. Tom brought home his new playtoy...Lil Blue...Hayden's daddy gave Tom his old Toyota pickup since we help out with babysitting (Shoot, I feel like we should pay them for the pleasure)...anyway, a new fuel pump later, Lil' Blue is running...just another thing for Tom to tinker with. We all have our hobbies. Tom is working today, so tonight I plan to spend some quality in the studio. I picked out some Mary Engelbreit fabric from the stash for making aprons tomorrow with Sara and I have a couple of shirts to embroider for a customer. Everybody wants things right now...we are an impatient society, which reminds me...where is my April BWOF!!! :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I am waiting on my April issue as well. Like stalking my mail man! I'm so excited about it! LOL I hope the excitements lasts!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...