Monday, September 22, 2008

Music Monday...Not

I'm sad tonight. I should have been singing along to Sweet Caroline, but Neil, my man let me down. The concert was postponed, to be rescheduled at some future unknown date. That just doesn't work for me. I had to ask for the night off from work for this date. What makes me think that the stars could align once again for this magic moment to occur? Especially with hunting season a breath away. Sorry, I'm just a little down in the dumps over life's stressors. This too shall pass and maybe some time in the sewing room would help brighten my mood. Not much chance until next week as plans are underway for big dog Daddy's 5-0 party! My friend Celeste has a plan for a special cake we can make that will light the night sky! Also my favorite baby is coming over a couple times this week to cheer Auntie Mary up, so I should be bright as a penny in no time!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...