Sunday, September 14, 2008

Patrones

I was bored yesterday and took a trip over to Pattern Review to see what everyone has been sewing. My boredom was fortuitous in that I was one of the first to see a classified ad selling some Patrones, Sabrina and various Burdas. I adore BWOF and have many in my stash. I have been lusting over the fashions I have seen coming from people with Patrones, but had not been able to get my hands on a copy yet. Until today...I was the first to speak up for 2 issues, paid my money and now am on mail watch til they arrive. I love waiting for goodies in the mail!!! Makes going to the Post Office worthwhile!

1 comment:

Sharon Sews said...

Oh, that will be a fun package to receive. I've never seen a Patrones or Sabrina so be sure to post when they arrive and you start sewing the projects.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...