Friday, March 13, 2009

Dog Nose (Day late...Dollar short!)

I couldn't resist...it is such a cute idea! I had to stop at Freddy's on the way home from work to purchase some more cold medication, so I also grabbed some camera batteries and some cat litter. Do you ever have odd random groups of items to buy? Just a ponder...
It was a good mail day today. The needle plate I needed for the new serger came today and just as I thought...sews like a champ!!! I came home and started major cleaning as we have company coming this weekend. The birds got a total teardown cleaning and we took all the glass off the dining room chandelier to clean. Tom fixed Barbie's broken arm, so now she is ready to model. I was too lazy to change her clothes, so here is her clam digging outfit:
Lucky Barbie...she's the only one here without a head cold!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Barbie is stylin'

gwensews said...

Cute Barbie outfit. What fun!

Kat said...

Way cute jeans! She sure has a great figure at 50, doesn't she?

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...