Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's Kick it into Overdrive!!!

It just hit me that in less than a month we will be leaving to welcome our new grandson into the world! I don't know about Momma, but this 9 months has flown by for Grandma!!!  I still have a few sheets and burpies to finish and I can't believe I haven't crocheted a thing for this dear boy! Oh well, guess the world is not going to stop turning because I haven't crocheted something! Am trying to get super organized as I have to work the night before the long flight and we have never taken such a long trip or even more than a week or 10 days away!  Any travel tips to share, dear readers?

2 comments:

Becky Andrews said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting! England is where you will be travelling. How much fun - indeed a long flight. If you can fight sleep and stay awake until you are there on their night that helps. I am remembering that I listened to Eat, Pray, Love on our flight to England. Excited for it to be coming out next week.

Maryissewfast said...

Thanks Becky! What a coincidence...Eat, Pray, Love is the book I intended to take on my journey! The movie previews look fantastic! Of course how could it go wrong with a "Pretty Woman" in the lead role!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...