Friday, August 13, 2010

Still No BS

I am so disappointed. I was hoping my August BurdaStyle would be in the mail today, but I'm sad to report it was not.  I know some gals in the states received their copy today, so there's always tomorrow... I consoled myself with a look at the preview for September (could it possibly come early or even on time? I would love to have it before I leave for England!) It was hard to tell what the styles looked like from Burda's artsy fashion photo shoots, but a couple of things jumped out at me.  I love the structure of this dress:
And this looks like the same design made into a skirt:
I can definitely see those pieces in my wardrobe.  Before work I whipped out a few more hats. A little excessive, but there is another baby boy being born on base and I told my daughter she could share the hats with them if I bring too many.  My family is used to me going over the top...when I start sewing it's hard to stop!  I'm thinking of opening an Etsy store when I return...any Etsy folks out there with advice???

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...