Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just a moment to pause and reflect on how blessed I am. I have enough. I have a great family and friends who support me in my passions. I am thankful for a wonderful son-in-law who takes such good care of my daughter. I have a job that allows me time to do the things I want to do. I have food to eat and a warm home to shelter me. I have loving pets to keep me amused. Today I will cook a turkey dinner at the fire station and share the holiday with many friends. I will try to get some sewing done as well, as it is back to work tomorrow! I bought some larger patterns and some beautiful fabric to make some Muu-muus for some of the residents at the care facility my daughter adopted. Today is dog day for our students, so they will have their dogs when I return...always a good thing!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...