Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No Sewing Today :(


Ever have a day that didn't turn out quite how you planned, but turned out okay anyway? Today was such a day...I had every intention of getting some more sewing done before going to work today, but some friends called and invited us out to breakfast, so it was off to Shorty's Corner. Made it home with enough time to strap little Jo in his car seat and hit the library before work. Work was hectic, but it's my Friday and I have the next two days off, so it's all good!!! Here is a picture of a baby quilt I made a few years ago in honor of all my friends having babies this year (I think it's in the water!!!)

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...