Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cold and Achy...


Or maybe I should say "Old and achy"...not quite sure which it is...Woke up with a headache this morning that I was able to knock with a pot of coffee, an indocin and some sudafed, but I just don't feel totally up to par. A nice nap sounds inviting right now. I changed the sheets on the waterbed, so that is going to feel heavenly when bedtime finally rolls around (is it time yet?) I stitched out a sample of the volunteer design that sewed okay, but the machine started acting up. I was using some cheaper thread that I thought was very pretty, but after trying several things determined that the thread was the root of all evil. Once I switched back to the thread I normally use, things were back to normal. Moral of the story: Don't use cheap thread! Enough for now...I think I will go take some Tylenol and see if that doesn't pep me up.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...