Monday, November 26, 2007

Man! I'm Tired!


This has been the neverending day! I have been running since the moment I opened my eyes. There was a rogue alarm going off at 6:00 a.m. that stopped right before I located it. I will do a quick scan before I go to bed tonight to hopefully find it. I crawled back in bed this morning because it seemed like the right thing to do. Fig the cat climbed up the puppy stairs and sat on the edge of my pillow nose to nose with me...guess he was hungry, so I got up. I had embroidered the volunteer scarf last night when I got home from work. I was going to leave the stocking hat alone, but true to my OCD soul, I had to shrink a matching design to tie the hat to the scarf. I didn't get a chance to take a picture before taking it to work, so maybe I will take my camera to work Friday. I am off the next 3 days...yay!!! I took the stray dog to the shelter...I hate that there are animals that don't have people who love them. I pray that someone will adopt him...he is a nice pup. We have such a nice balance here now with our crew and it wouldn't be fair to anyone to bring another animal into the fold. I still feel sad though. I stopped at JoAnn's on my way back home...picked up some yarn to finish the Navaho Afghan I am making for the Christmas project and found a darling cat fabric remnant. Stopped at KMart and found some nice sweatshirts for $5.00 a piece...the XX sizes were a little more. I now have the start of my 3 day weekend...Tom would like to do shirts for the guys at the station, so it's back to KMart tomorrow. Better get to bed so I can rest up!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...