Saturday, November 24, 2007

One more thing before I cook Dinner...


It's almost time for dinner...we discussed how long it had been since a sturgeon graced our boat...it was the time Sara and Dad went fishing...that was a LONG time ago. Hope we don't have to wait so long to catch another. On a sewing note, I replaced the burned out sleeve on Tom's jacket and found my desired design...whew!!! I will fire up the embroidery machine and work on that in the morning before work. The serger is working well (knock on wood) I think my troubles were more operator error related than stupid machine. Amazing things happen when you read the instruction manual. Guess I better go tend to dinner. The kids are here and Sara is not feeling well (no, she assures me she is not pg) Til next time...Mary

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...