Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby Got Back!!!


No, it's not a song about booty...my Babylock BMP6 was ready to pick up today, so I went to Portland to pick her up. That meant that I needed to get on the stick and get that sewing room cleaned. I did just that this afternoon, watching the last half of the Wizard of Oz and Beaches (a collective "ahhhhhh"). I even pulled the loose threads out of my chair wheels...a necessary evil every 3-4 months. I also purchased a gift for my sister in law...we are going to the Charthouse tomorrow night to celebrate her birthday...40-something, I believe. I have an annoying little blue furball trying to play with me, so I better stop writing and start throwing the ball!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...