Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snow Day!!!

Woke up to snow coming down like crazy!!! Thought it would turn out to be a true snow day...no work (remember those snow days that cancelled school...those were the BEST!) No such luck though...the roads were adequately cleared enough that I could make it to work...I am spending the night and will work the morning shift so nobody has to travel when it is icy. Makes sense. I did finish the BWOF kimono pj top this morning. It turned out pretty well, but the next time I make it I will adjust the shoulders so that the seam isn't so far down my arm. I used a very silky fabric...I think the next one will be flannel! (Baby it's cold outside!!!) It was my first adventure with BWOF...I'm sure we will have more adventures real soon!!! In fact, I think I will go trace off some more patterns to sew when I get a day off.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...