Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday, or what can I NOT do today

It was another quiet Sunday. Lazy coffee and paper...banana pancakes and an attitude adjustment...window washing and sewing funky Portland Fire hats. I love days like this. The sewing studio is a wreck, but I am getting things done. The EMP6 is going to the shop tomorrow for maintenance, so I will only have the other machines to focus on. I love the hats I made for Michael...I think I will make a hat for me...they are very warm and cozy. They will make nice gifts for next year too...I always say I am going to start early on homemade Christmas gifts...maybe this will be the year. I finished the gym bags for Dan yesterday and Michael talked to me about the contract for Portland Fire...that would be awesome!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...