Monday, January 21, 2008

Might as well face it...


I'm addicted to blogs!!! Can't you just see me in my black dress behind Robert Palmer? Okay, maybe not, but I used to think I was pretty hot stuff back in the 80's. I just realized that I really like to read other sewing blogs. I get inspiration, learn new things, find new fabric outlets (yee HAW!) and just enjoy taking a peak into other creative minds. As I mentioned, today is a no sew day and I seriously doubt there will be any needle action when I get home from work. This chick has had it! I'm looking forward to getting all the pets situated and crawling into bed to watch CSI Miami. Hopefully I won't fall asleep before I set the sleep timer. I didn't sleep well last night because I knew I had to be up early to double back to work. Tonight I will take my favorite drug...benadryl...for a good night's sleep. I am so easy to please!!! Tomorrow will definitely be a sew day!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...