Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Running, Running as Fast as We Can...

Today seemed like I hit the ground running. I did virtually hit the ground running this morning. After taking Jo for his morning constitutional, Kodi's ritual dog biscuit and Fig's canned food, I hopped on the treadmill for week 3 of the Couch to 5K program. Week 3 actually is pretty easy...Intervals of 90 second and 3 minute runs with a 2 minute brisk walk pace bridge. I find it better to get the run out of the way early before life takes over. There is more of a chance to rationalize my way out of it if I put running off til later! I baked the weekly bread this morning as well, since my little man is coming tomorrow. I also went to the market to get Hayden a little Dulcinea watermelon, since he likes watermelon...gotta keep the little man happy...my Grandma in training requires lots of special attention! No sewing was accomplished today, but I made good forward progress on the embroidery job last night, so it was okay. The EMP6 was acting a little wonky last might, but a little rest period seemed to fix the problem. We are under a year with the warranty, so I'm sure something will happen AFTER the gold standard warranty expires! I stopped in at the library and picked up the new Jennifer Chiaverini Elm Creek Quilters installment "The Winding Ways Quilt". Like I don't have enough to do...get absorbed in a good book. That's what life is all about my Friends...now off to read!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...