Sunday, November 29, 2009

All Quiet Now...

The house is very very quiet now...the kids have gone home and I have laundry to do and dishes to wash and good times to warm my heart til Thursday when they come back...It's Civil war baby...Ducks vs. Beavers and the winner goes to the Rose Bowl...I really don't care who wins (don't tell Trav that), but I love to mix it up because they all get so serious about it.  It's football man! It's not like it's sewing or anything!!!  Hehehehe! I tickle myself!  In unrelated news, I am happy to report that I finally made it to New Moon...LOVED IT!!!  A whole bunch of deliciousness!!!  Can't wait to go again!!!  The black wool coat is almost done...maybe tomorrow and I plan to sew up one of the Missoni knits in the black, red and grey colorway for the Vegas trip...my wardrobe will be based in those colors...excitement rising...more to come...

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...