Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Motivation...

Does anyone know where you can buy that?  I feel like a slug today...moving really slow, but at least moving! Did the Thanksgiving grocery shopping and finished the dishes...do you think anyone will notice if I go back to bed? Yeah...probably.  Some cleaning to do and should think about starting on those pies!  Maybe just a quick nap!  If I don't post again for a few days, I want to wish all my blogfriends a happy Thanksgiving.  I am sew very grateful for all of you! Thanks for a hanging with me!

2 comments:

Ann Made Studio said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

A little nap never hurt anyone :)

julia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to your too! Hope you get back to yourself soon.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...