Sunday, November 15, 2009

No Sew Sunday

No sewing done today, but some sewing prep did happen.  I dug through my quilt scrap tote where all the smaller bits and FQs are stored and pulled some interesting fabrics to make some more Purell cases.  I cut out enough to do 14 more (the amount of bottles I have left).  Papa Jim and Mama Lou stopped by with Sophie the dog (always a pleasure!).  Sophie sent the Chief into hiding, but Jo and Soph were happy to see each other.  Louise said the snow has come to stay in LaPine and makes me long to be retired and there, but unfortunately I will have to work a few more years...sigh...unless of course I win the lottery...I'll let you all know when that happens, but for now...I owe, I owe...so off to work I go!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...