Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's my Friday!!!

Yikes, it has been a hard week at work. Doesn't help that it is my long week and last week ended up being a long week too! But enough whining...it's Friday! Should go to bed and get a good night's sleep since tomorrow is baby day, but I'm just not ready yet. I cut out BWOF 10/08 top #114 tonight. It is a precursor to making the dress version #115 out of some buttery soft jersey from Gorgeous Things. Actually the fabric for the top is from there too. I hope it turns out well and is not too low cut. Thursday is dedicated to sewing this week, barring any unforseen emergency. The room is ready. I pulled thread out of the rollers on my chair while watching CSI Miami last night. I love that I have laminate flooring in the studio which cleans up well, but somehow I still manage to get thread everywhere. You know that frenzied gotta get the project done asap mentality. Hopefully I will have some things to show by Friday!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Take a deep breath and have fun sewing when you can.

You've been nominated BTW if you haven't been already :) ! For the Premio blogger award.

Audrey said...

The BWOF top caught my eye too. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

Christina said...

I'm thinking of making that top too, can't wait to see how yours turns out. Happy sewing!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...