Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Waiting on Fabric.com

I'm not complaining...I just ordered the vinyl on Monday!!! Actually I am quite proud of myself. I knuckled down and have the seat upholstery all sewed up, piping and all, ready to attach as soon as Tom fixes the bases. The uprights are all deconstructed and I will make the pattern this morning and cut out the white vinyl. The piping for these pieces is already done, so as soon as the rest of the red vinyl arrives, this project will get done. This will give me some personal sewing time. I have so many ideas swimming around in my head. I plan to embroider a sweatshirt for Sara's marathon this weekend. I think she is past the age where Mom can embarass her (maybe not). I have a hoody that I plan to embroider "Team McCall Run Sara Run" on the back. I'll have to see if I have any designs that would be appropriate to go with that (since the big external hard drive crash, I'm not sure what had been backed up and what has left the building for good) I need to pack my bag for the trip so I'm ready to roll when I get home from work on Saturday. It looks like it's going to be cool and rainy, which will be great for the runners...not so great for those of us hanging out waiting for our runners! That's okay...there are lots of cool little places I can slip into in Eugene for a cup of coffee or browsing. Also I am glad to hear that Jason and Melissa have parents coming too, so we can hang out together. It will be fun. Well, I hear stirrings coming from up above, so it's time to cook breakfast! Later...

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...