Monday, September 21, 2009

No sew weekend...

I had every intention of spending my "free" Sunday in the sewing room. Well, that didn't happen. I don't think I even set foot in there yesterday. Life's little details, like changing the sheets, mopping the floor, making the meals, etc. all got in the way. And alas, it is Monday and I have to go into work early...blah!!! Maybe I will have energy when I get home tonight to whip something up. I try to avoid sewing anything special when I'm tired, because you know what happens them...the sewing witch makes you do something stupid! Better get off the computer and tend to my chores so I can make it to work on time...maybe in a few days I will have something to show.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...