Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Rain has Returned

It was nice seeing the sun, even if it was only for one short day.  The lawn got mowed ...twice-it was so long that Tom had to go over it twice, even after the weedeater! Gotta make hay while the sun shines.  I had to work of course, but when I got home we went for a long bike ride which felt so exhilarating.  We had a quiet dinner of leftover tuna noodle casserole and sauteed spinach and enjoyed a Steven Seagal movie marathon (Love that man!!!) A dip in the hot tub soothed sore achy muscles and then it was off to bed.  Wish the good feelings had made it throught the night, but unfortunately I woke up with a headache and have much to do before work.   That's why I am on the computer, right? Just a short break and it's back to the chores...maybe sewing tomorrow?

1 comment:

Julia said...

You have more energy than anyone I know!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...