Saturday, October 2, 2010

Make it/Wear it

Here is a shot of the top I finished late last night. Please excuse the glazed look on my face...hour 13 of a double shift! We got through it!!!  Things I learned about this top...I definitely need to make some strap holders to keep it in place. I had a wardrobe malfunction earlier in the day that I remedied with a couple of pins.  Otherwise it was pretty comfortable and I think next time I will make the other version with the simpler one piece front bodice that will cover more.  I'm glad I persevered and hope to get a few more things done soon as my wardrobe seems to have some major holes in it.  Hope you all are enjoying this autumn weekend with those you love!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...