Sunday, October 10, 2010

What are you looking for???

In my last post I mentioned that I am cleaning house in the pattern department and had, oh one or two patterns to unload.  I got thinking that some of you dear readers may have some patterns that you have been seeking, or you may just love sewing with vintage patterns.  Here's the deal...if I have something in the to go files that you would really like, I would be happy to send it to you for the cost of postage. Obviously I can't post pictures of every pattern, but if you have a specific pattern you are looking for or a certain era, I can send you some pics of what I do have and perhaps we can make the connection! Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

Marie said...

I would love the pattern that has the Audrey Hepburn inspired coordinates. I think it is a vogue. Would be more than willing to trade, pay postage, whatever.

Myra said...

Mary, the most recent I have been looking for are S5676 (poncho from the 60's), S7171 a separates set from 1967 and Advance 3004, all in larger size around 38 bust. Also if you have any half-sized B39, esp. from the 40's, are always welcome for me. See what you have and let me know:
myrayeretsky@sbcglobal.net

Maryissewfast said...

I will look through them tonight and see what I can find for you. I think I know which pattern you're talking about Marie and I'm sure I don't have it. I would be doing the happy dance if I did because it would be perfect for the Hepburn/Hepburn Project I'm working on!

gMarie said...

Mary - I want that skirt that you showed yesterday! I'll send you either money for postage. (and a lipstick!) g

Donna said...

Hi Mary, Wow--it must be the fall weather, but it seems we are all decluttering. I don't need more patterns-ha! I've been re-arranging my sewing room and decluttered all of the sewing stuff to make room for a new desk.

Maryissewfast said...

That pattern is yours Gaylen! I'll see what else I have that you might like...send me your snail mail address and I'll get it out as soon as I can get to the post office! :)

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...