Saturday, June 7, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Shannon of Hungry Zombie Couture tagged all who read her blog, so I thought it would be fun to answer this meme:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working for the Department of Corrections; recently seperated and going through a divorce. Ugh...that was not a very good time for me.
What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1.Work 2.Shop for necessary items (not fun stuff like fabric) 3. Return movies 4. Check mail (BWOF June 08 has not come yet) 5. Embroider a few more samples for the 4H club shirts and sew on my WIPs
Snacks I enjoy.
Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips or almonds, Veggies and Rye Crisp dipped in Hummus, Popcorn, Crystallized Ginger-Yummo!!!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Buy my kids a house and set them up so I can be a Grandma (selfish, I know!) Send my hunny on all the hunting and fishing expeditions he could stand. I would set up trusts to benefit underprivileged children and animals. I would spend the rest of my days doing whatever I pleased.
Places I have lived.
1.Granite Falls, Washington 2. North Bend, Oregon 3. Klamath Falls, Oregon 4. Woodland, Washington 5. Vancouver, Washington 6. Coos Bay, Oregon 7. Lakeside, Oregon 8. Estacada, Oregon
What types of work have I done.
Babysitter, waitress, library page, retail, bookkeeper (spy), newspaper route manager, seamstress, Hospital Environmental Services technician, pharmacy courier, registered nurse
6 peeps I want to know more about. If you're reading this, I tag you. I copied this last line from Shannon because I liked it!!!

It continues to rain here. All people can say is "I can't believe it...it's freakin' June". However, it is Rose Festival in Portland...a celebration sure to bring rain.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...