Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Here is a shout out to all my peeps!!! I hope you have a day filled with joy and laughter, love and fun! I am looking forward to some face time with my sweetie who is not seeing as well today...no pain, just the healing process, which is normal. Also, I am waiting to see if I get the time off work for the PR weekend which is being held in my back yard...well not actually in my back yard, but in my neck of the woods. I'm excited to get to meet some of the people whose blogs I follow and the classes should be great. Pati Palmer is a local treasure and I really should take the classes at Fabric Depot, but I love to hole up in the studio and just sew when I have free time. I'm sure this old dog could still learn some new tricks!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh gosh, Mary! I'm envious. Pati Palmer practically in your back yard. I'd so be there at Fabric Depot if I lived a LOT closer.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...