Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Daylight's Savings

I am up way too early for a Sunday! Unfortunately daylight's saving fell on an A shift this year, so Tom had to go to work and Jo decided that if Papa was up, it must be time for him to be up too.  Where is he now? Packing his teddy bear around looking for a place to nap! Oh well, I have to go into work a little early today anyway, so it gives me more time to get a few things done.  No sewing done yesterday...when I got home from work we just vegged out and watched TV.  I did try a new recipe for oven sweet potatoe fries that was a winner! I like to try new recipes, because I feel like I get in a rut making the same things and then I get cooking block and can't think of anything to make! Back on the treadmill this morning.  According to the training schedule it should only be a 40 minute easy trek, so that's not bad.  Well, guess I better get cracking so I can get everything done before work. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

I love sweet potato oven fries. I made them, like, every week and have them for dinner with refried beans topped with cheese. Semi healthy, I think. I call it my fast food dinner.

Maryissewfast said...

Yum Trena...I will have to try that!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...