Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tonight we are showing "New Moon"

I ran to Border's on my lunch today and picked up my copy of New Moon. Happy Birthday to me...Love, Me!!! It was marked down 30% and you could buy a New Moon Tee shirt for five bucks with purchase.  They also threw in some New Moon buttons and magnets for free...whoo-hoo! I also had a 30% off coupon burning a hole in my purse so I picked up Lee Hollahan's How to Use, Adapt and Design Sewing Patterns for a better than Amazon price.  From the little bit of perusing I've done so far, I think this is going to be a great resource book...more on that later. Back to New Moon...I mentioned to the students I had bought it and found out many of them are Twilight fans, so movie night is on tonight! Somebody even bought popcorn!!!  Good times!!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Is today your birthday? If so, happy day. If not, happy day anyway. Have fun watching the movie.

gwensews said...

Happy Birthday! I'm anxious for your review of the patter-drafting book. It's on my wish list.

KID, MD said...

Mmmm. Jacob. Have fun with the girls!!

Maryissewfast said...

Not my birthday today, but soon...thanks for the early wishes! I like to buy my own birthday presents (Tom likes it too!) Actually the student who was most excited about watching New Moon with me was a guy...there a lot of closet Twilight men out there who don't want to admit it! LOL!!! We had a great time and I got to narrate and give color commentary, me being the only "sighty" in the bunch! Jacob was absolutely yummy and we decided we are all a bunch of cougars!!! It was a good time at work!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...