Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Music?


No sewing today...time to pay bills and buy a new coffee pot. The Bunn from the dark ages finally gave up the ghost and the backup pot just won't stand the strain . I have been listening to the Christmas station the last couple of days...some people consider that blasphemy. I find it rather comforting. I like many types of music...I have even been known to busta few rhymes from time to time. Music is just another form of creative expression and I can appreciate many different artists. Songs from the past can take me back to a different time in my life...a much younger time. Christmas music? Yes!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...