Friday, December 7, 2007

Little Hiatus

Little hiatus from blogging, but not sewing. I embroidered the ranch brand on all the sweatshirts for the kids at the ranch and finished one dreamcatcher design on one of the sweatshirts. There are 5 kids, so only 4 more to go! Plus some other little surprises. Another little adventure during my days off was I discovered IKEA. I knew about IKEA, but had no idea I would find so many things I had to have! We purchased a computer armoire that will be perfect in the family room, a cat house for Fig, a message center organizer, several items for the kitchen and towels and bibs to embroider...IKEA...my new favorite store.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...