Friday, December 14, 2007

What about Bob?


It's amazing how much a little thing like a haircut can improve my mood. I woke up this morning thinking "I need to do something about my hair today". Except for the obligatory trim to combat split ends, I had been growing out my hair for almost 5 years. Lately my hair had been getting caught in the seatbelt, pulled when I swung my bag over my shoulder and breaking off, most noticeably in food I prepared. I had been thinking about a bob for some time now, but did not think I had the youth or style to rock a Posh spice coif. I did a little online research and came up with the style for me. My dear stylist said it was within the realm of possibilities, so snip away she did. I LOVE IT!!! Although I am not as cute as Katie Holmes, I think the cut does wonders for me and makes me look younger! (Caron is a beautician, not a magician!!!) Anyway, I returned home after my treat at the salon and continued with the cleaning obsession...I hope this ends soon...all this cleaning is wearing me out!!! In sewing news, I saw an adorable coat today on a gal in the mall. It was a beautiful chocolate wool...empire waist; 3/4 length sleeves with a ruffle; length just past the hips. I must make one soon. I will have to search for a pattern to start with and then look for the perfect fabric. What fun

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...